For people who want DCs on web, do you prefer:
1. No Encryption - would ship this month, encryption added later, other fc clients could integrate next year
2. Encryption - takes another 6-12 months b/c blocked on Google Chrome passkeys support
Introducing Farcaster Expo - a minimally reproducible Farcaster client built with Expo. It's as simple as possible and easy to get started.
Attached is a live iPhone screenshot - DM me for Testflight! 🙂
Check out the code below, and LMK if you have suggestions or feedback.
Would love people's input on which prototype has the best design.
Will do a 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize. Please like the entry you find most compelling (I'm going to reply with all three to this cast.)
I love Palmer
He’s not even really the worst offender here
If Facebook made you rich in any way….. you can can it
Whining about the second order effects of the thing you got giga wealthy from just doesn’t sit right with me
There is currently a pile of previously forked Nouns in the treasury, and many of them are certified bangers...
But what if you could simply swap a Noun you own for one owned by the DAO, with a UX as simple as your average DEX?
web3 mobile ux today:
open rainbow app - nothing happens for 10 secs
connect dialog finally shows up
interact with dapp -> waiting for sig
go to rainbow - nothing happens
go back, disconnect wallet
go to MM - nothing happens
walletconnect is so broken
- Create an example Farcaster app using Expo and React Native
- Show global trending casts using @neynar in a feed
- Ability to tap into a cast and see replies
- Not in scope: auth, write, notifications
- Code is in a GitHub open source, MIT license
- Tie-breaker is best design